Whether you need residential or commercial junk removal services, let JBC Junk Removal be your 1st choice for junk removal services in West Point, GA
Professional Junk Removal Services in West Point, GA
Superior Quality, Affordable Junk Removal Service Near West Point, GA
JBC Junk Removal is the area’s finest professional junk removal service.
We provide residential and commercial junk removal services in West Point, Georgia and the surrounding areas.
More than half of what we haul is donated or recycled, we have a passion for keeping all that we can out of our landfills!
Have a pile of junk or old furniture cluttering up your home? Sick of looking at that pile of trash or yard debris on your property? JBC Junk Removal is your local junk removal solution for West Point, Georgia!
West Point, GA’s Most Trusted Name In Junk Removal
Let Us Prove To You Why We Are #1
JBC Junk Removal is proud to be one of the premier junk and debris removal services in West Point, GA.
Our mission is simple, to provide professional, affordable and reliable junk removal services to each and every one of our customers. We live this mission every day by being on-time, upfront and honest, we are not done until you are completely satisfied with our work.
We are a locally owned, licensed and fully insured junk removal service company with nearly 10 years experience in the removal and hauling business.
When you call JBC Junk Removal, you can expect to have your junk removed fast, normally same or next day, affordable by our fully trained professional staff.
Give us a call today 706-412-9921 to get a free estimate or to book your appointment and let us help you get the clutter out of your life and reclaim your space.
Just tell us what you want removed, heck you don’t even have to tell us, just point and we will take care of the rest!
Clutter and piles of junk can become overwhelming, don’t ignore it, it will only get worse and the piles will grow, and don’t go it alone, removing junk is what we do and we are pretty dang good at it!
Items We Take
We can remove pretty much anything from your home or business with a very few exclusions, so it would be a lot easier to tell you what we cannot take:
- No human/ animal waste
- Anything Hazmat or Flammable
- Most Non-Consumable Liquids
- Tires – can be removed but have separate tire disposal fee
- Vehicle, Equipment Batteries
- Crazy Ex’s & in-laws – you don’t want them, we don’t either!
We offer the residents and businesses of West Point, Ga a whole host of services sure to meet your junk removal needs.
- Residential Junk Removal
- Commercial Junk Removal
- Attic Cleanouts
- Basement and Crawlspace Cleanouts
- Construction Debris Cleanups
- Commercial Clean Out Services
- Yard Waste and Debris Removal
- Exercise Equipment Removal
- Emergency Disaster Cleanups – Floor, Fire and Storm
- Estate Cleanouts
- Property Cleanout Services
- Furniture Removal and Pickup
- Light Demolition Services
- Mattress Disposal
- Patio Furniture Removal
- Pre Move Out Cleanouts
- Garage and Storage Shed Cleanouts
- Residential and Commercial Cleanouts
- Residential Renovation Cleanups
- Rubbish Removal
- Scrap Metal Pickup and Recycling
- Shed Removal
- Storage Unit Cleanouts
- Storm Cleanups
- Trampoline, Playset and Above Ground Pool Removal
- Bulk Trash Pickup and Removal Service
- Hoarder Cleanouts
- Foreclosure Cleanouts, Junk Removal
- Eviction Cleanouts
- Move in / Move Out Junk Removal
- Rental Property Cleanouts
- Apartment Cleanouts
- Apartment Dumpster Site Cleanups
- Land Cleanups
If you do not see the junk removal service you need listed above, give us a call at 706-412-9921 and let’s discuss how we can tackle your job big or small.
About West Point, GA
West Point is the last city in Georgia before crossing over the Alabama state line, it is the half way point between Atlanta and Montgomery and is home to Kia Motors Manufacturing and many of their suppliers.
There isn’t much to say about West Point, or at least not much that I know about the city, some pretty good places to eat, some pretty bad ones too. People are how you would expect them to be in a small southern town, just good hard working people